Thursday, February 28, 2013

Dear Grandpa,

It hasn't even been a year since you've past, but you've just been on my mind so much lately. It's so hard seeing my dad struggle through each day because deep down he still isn't over your passing. I wish there was some way to help him mourn properly but you men are so stubborn. You made him the great man that he is today and I know that you are looking down on everyone from heaven. I miss going to your house and you sneaking me some money, but it really wasn't about the money, I just loved seeing you. I wish I had more time to spend with you, I wish I was older, more mature, to realize the great man I had as a Grandfather. I wish I could hear more of your stories. You changed and impacted so many people's life's, everyone loved you and will keep missing you. Love you Grandpa Kenny.
Sincerely, Natalie B.


He was always such a charmer ~



Grandpa on the left, my dad on the right


No comments:

Post a Comment